Musicians around the world often dream of having a second to none homemade music studio. Lets face it, it doesn’t get much better than being able to do the thing you love most and add the quality to it which you have always envisioned so here are Interior Design Tips For a Home Made Studio.
Here are Interior Design Tips For a Homemade Studio on a Budget
. Use The Biggest of You Spare Rooms or Get Rid of The Spare Bedroom You Don’t Need
One of the best interior design tips you could ever know is learning just exactly what is possible with the space you have. This means efficiency and simplicity because you’ll need the room split in 2; one side for the producer or producing equipment and the other for the both. However, if you have a gigantic spare room just waiting to have the worlds most epic Homemade Music Studio then you can play around with other novelties such as adding a sofa for your musical friends to sit down and get creative on. Quite Simply, the bigger the room the better.
- Do measurement research on equipment first
- For additional novelties you can always check out charity stores for more bang for your buck
- Print posters of favorite musicians and eliminate them, and put into frames
- What colour are you after? often on gumtree painter and decorators are getting rid of their paint free of charge as long as you are prepared to pick the paint up
- Hang up old or broken instruments as memorabilia’s
- DIY Soundproofing ……
- Use a professional Interior Designer who knows what they’re doing. This is massively cost effective because you’ll be out of your own way. Definitely check out Interior Designers such is Lisa Bradburn or at the very least, check out other YouTube tutorials.
Ultimately, your own creativity is your limit and as long as you have the equipment and sound proofing covered, everything else is interior design so definitely remember these tips!